IT Project Manager Position for Large Hospital System in Houston!
This is a 6 month contract. Monday through Friday (weekends after hours as needed)
Pay Rate: $70-$80 / hour **Based on experience - Subject to change
Location: Large Hospital System (Houston Medical Center)
Requirements: *Please note, you must have the following to be considered:
- Bachelor's degree (Masters degree preferred) in computer science, software engineering, management information systems, healthcare or a related field.
- 8 years (MUST HAVE 8 Years) of Business Analyst experience with a minimum of 5 years in project management
- One year of IT experience in an academic health care or health care setting (preferred)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) - Preferred.
- ITIL Foundations Certified - Preferred.
- Basic knowledge of IT Asset management
- MS Office 2010, MS Project 2010, MS Visio 2007
- Verifiable High School Diploma or Equivalent
IT Project Manager / Business Analyst to help with our IT Asset Management & Reconciliation project. This is an institution-wide effort to manage and track the majority of all IT assets (Software and Hardware)
- Conduct project team meetings
- produce weekly status reports
- manage budget and timelines
- define and produce flow charts in MS Visio
- Work with customers and colleagues across different departments to discuss and develop processes and procedures.
Interested and available applicants should contact Lesley Finney at 713-785-7483 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click below to search and apply.