We know that hospitals and health systems face what seems like a ever-changing technology transition from projects to EMR implementations and upgrades, our goal is to provide professional experienced IT personnel. We understand customization and specialized skill sets are necessary.
Pre-Employment Requirements refer to the documentation, health screenings, or items that are required for a specific assignment (job) or client.
Pre-Employment Requirements for all DPS Employees:
- Highschool Diploma, GED, or Higher (if Applicable)
- Drug Testing
- Criminal Background Check
- Current License or Certification (if Applicable)
Pre-Employment Requirements for all DPS Employees working in a HOSPITAL SETTING or Providing PATIENT CARE:
- Current TB Skin Test or Chest X-Ray
- Physical (if Applicable)
- Fit Test (if Applicable)
Other Pre-Employment Requirements that may be required:
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Td/Tdap) Immunization / Titer
- Influenza Vaccination
- Varicella Immunization / Titer
- MMR Immunization / Titer
- Hepatitis B Immunization / Titer
Dean's Professional Services is NOT responsible for any costs associated with Requirement & Pre-Employment Screenings. If you have questions, please call us at 713-785-7483.
- See more at: http://deansprofessionalservices.com/dps-employee-compliance#sthash.YZDysZNf.dpuf