IT Business Systems Analyst - SharePoint Developer (Contract)
Responsible for formulating and defining systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.Impacts efficient and effective utilization client/server applications throughout the institution.
Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system requirement specifications. Competent to consider most business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
$50+/hourly **Based on experience**
- 5 years InfoPath 2007
- 5 years SharePoint Designer 2007
- 5 years experience creating workflow applications (with approvals)
- 5 years experience creating web services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 years Experience with Lotus Notes
- 1 year InfoPath 2013
- 1 year SharePoint Designer 2013
- 4 years Visual Studio/.NET 2005
- 2 years Experience creating web parts