Dean's Professional Services is looking for an IT / Professional Staffing Coordinator in our corporate office! We are looking for someone with energy, enthusiasm, and ready to hit the ground running.Read More
Hot IT Jobs
New Job –Associate IT Support Tech! 6 months of experience required! Contact us now! 713-785-7483Read More
Deans Professional Services is hiring a Business Systems Analyst to work in the medical center.
M-F (Flex to work weekends)
Will provide support to the EHR project and EHR program management office to implement the new Electronic Health Record System from EPIC.
26 month project; Monday through Friday with Flex to work weekends
3+ years experience in healthcare software systems implementation
Must have experience with software product analysis and methodologies
Must have experience with basic productivity software (word, excel, powerpoint, visio)
Experience with project management and communication software (project, project server, sharepoint)
Experience in the installation and maintenance of commercial application software products
Preferred: Experience in an academic healthcare setting
If interested in the position above please go to www.deansprofessionalservices.com and click "apply online" then contact Lesley Finney at (713)-785-7483 TODAY!
Deans Professional Services is seeking a IT Web Development Specialist to work in the medical center.
Contract: 13 wk
$40-50/Hour (Can be negotiated based on experience)
40+ Hours / week
Senior Position includes interaction with high level executives, on-site adobe representatives – Excellent customer service / interpersonal skills Required!
7+ years of web application development
3+ years of developments in institution environments (hospital, large education)
Certifications in Web Development Languages a PLUS! (ColdFusion, Java, .Net)
Knowledge of open standards (XML, LDAP)
If interested in the position above please go to www,deansprofessionalservices.com and click "apply online", then contact Tiffany Wright at (713)-785-7483 TODAY!!!
APPLY TODAY, Positions limited!!!
The Medical Center
· 3-5 years MAC OS experience
· 2 years Microsoft Active Directory
· HS Diploma or Equivalent
· Provides direct desktop support and analysis of business, processes, and management problems in terms of system and customer-department requirements and acts to re-mediate issues at the customer point of use.
· Assists customers and customer departments' support personnel in resolving complex hardware, software, integration, and operating system-level problems in the desktop, mobile computing and network environments.
*DPS does not cover any pre-employment costs associated with your personal health records or immunization documentation.
If you are available and interested in the above position, please call Lesley Finney at 713-785-7483 NOW. This position is first come first serve.
The Medical Center
3 Month term.
· 3 years of experience in developing, coordinating and delivering IT training programs within Information Systems
· Healthcare experience A++
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
To facilitate movement from a reactive to proactive approach to encryption management at the institution, we need an IT Support Specialist with an emphasis on data analysis and reporting who can help us spot trends, isolate problem areas and help propose solutions before issues become crises. We anticipate that a relatively small investment in this resource will yield high benefits in hard dollars saved by allowing us to mitigate issues before they become findings resulting in fines.
Healthcare Administrative & Professional Services Staffing Specialist
Dean’s Professional Services – Smith & Dean, Inc.
11511 Katy Freeway, Suite 430
Houston, TX 77079
713-785-7483 / 1-800-805-9318 (toll free)
Did you know? Dean’s Professional Services is the 2012 & 2013 Winner of the Best of the Best Small Businesses to work for in Houston. Find out more.
APPLY TODAY!!!! POSITIONS AVAILABLERead More
Systems Analyst-Pathology Department, 5 Month Contract for a Children's Hospital!Read More
Business Intelligence Solutions Developer Position now Available! APPLY NOW!!!!!Read More
IT Project Management Position - Hospital System in Houston, TX - Starting pay rate $70/hour!!! Click to find out more. Full time 6 month contractRead More
IT Project Manager Position for Large Hospital System in Houston!
This is a 6 month contract. Monday through Friday (weekends after hours as needed)
Pay Rate: $70-$80 / hour **Based on experience - Subject to change
Location: Large Hospital System (Houston Medical Center)
Requirements: *Please note, you must have the following to be considered:
- Bachelor's degree (Masters degree preferred) in computer science, software engineering, management information systems, healthcare or a related field.
- 8 years (MUST HAVE 8 Years) of Business Analyst experience with a minimum of 5 years in project management
- One year of IT experience in an academic health care or health care setting (preferred)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) - Preferred.
- ITIL Foundations Certified - Preferred.
- Basic knowledge of IT Asset management
- MS Office 2010, MS Project 2010, MS Visio 2007
- Verifiable High School Diploma or Equivalent
IT Project Manager / Business Analyst to help with our IT Asset Management & Reconciliation project. This is an institution-wide effort to manage and track the majority of all IT assets (Software and Hardware)
- Conduct project team meetings
- produce weekly status reports
- manage budget and timelines
- define and produce flow charts in MS Visio
- Work with customers and colleagues across different departments to discuss and develop processes and procedures.
Interested and available applicants should contact Lesley Finney at 713-785-7483 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click below to search and apply.
Sr. Database Administrator for large hospital system - TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!! $50 - $60 / per hour (negotiable!!) based on experience. Must have 7 years of database administration preferrably in healthcare (oncologyRead More
IT Support Technician Needed for Large Hospital System in Houston! 6 month contract! Contact Lesley Finney at 713-785-7483 ASAP!
IT Supplier Relationship Analyst - 6 month contract to Hire - $40/hour Starting Hourly Rate - Contact Lesley Finney 713-785-7483! Houston Texas (Medical Center) #HeatlhcareITJobsRead More
Web Development Specialist - $83K Starting Salary - 3 Month Contract - Houston, TX (Medical Center) - Contact Lesley Finney at 713-785-7483 ASAP! #HealthcareITJobsRead More